Altus 1.3.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Altus 1.3.0 from your PCShadyThGod
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ShadyThGod. Altus 1.3.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Altus folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Altus 1.3.0 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Altus\Uninstall Altus.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Altus.exe is the Altus 1.3.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 89.43 MB (93769728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Altus 1.3.0. They occupy 89.83 MB (94192580
bytes) on disk.
- Altus.exe (89.43 MB)
- Uninstall Altus.exe (307.94 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Altus 1.3.0 version 1.3.0
Altus 1.3.0 is an application by the software company ShadyThGod. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Altus 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Altus 1.3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Altus 1.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Altus 1.3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Altus 1.3.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click Altus 1.3.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Altus 1.3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Altus 1.3.0.
8. After uninstalling Altus 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Altus 1.3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Altus 1.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Altus 1.3.0 by ShadyThGod from your PC, we are not saying that Altus 1.3.0 by ShadyThGod is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Altus 1.3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 10:36:23.903