How to uninstall Altium Designer Release 10 from your PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Altium Designer Release 10 for Windows. The Windows version was created by Altium Limited. Check out here for more info on Altium Limited. Click on http://www.altium.com to get more info about Altium Designer Release 10 on Altium Limited's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Altium\AD 10 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Altium Designer Release 10 is C:\Program Files\Altium\AD 10\System\Installation\uninstall.bat. The program's main executable file is called DXP.EXE and occupies 5.82 MB (6098080 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Altium Designer Release 10. They occupy 62.61 MB (65651080 bytes) on disk.
A way to erase Altium Designer Release 10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Altium Designer Release 10 is a program offered by the software company Altium Limited. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Altium Designer Release 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Altium Designer Release 10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Altium Designer Release 10". If it is installed on your PC the Altium Designer Release 10 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Altium Designer Release 10 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Altium Designer Release 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Altium Designer Release 10:
The web site of the application is: http://www.altium.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Altium\AD 10\System\Installation\uninstall.bat
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Altium Designer Release 10.
8. After removing Altium Designer Release 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Altium Designer Release 10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Altium Designer Release 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Altium Designer Release 10 by Altium Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Altium Designer Release 10 by Altium Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Altium Designer Release 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.