Altis is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Altis from your computerProject Altis
. Further information on Project Altis can be seen here
. Altis is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Altis directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Altis by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Altis\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Altis's main file takes about 289.50 KB (296448 bytes) and is called Project Altis.exe.
Altis contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.26 MB (5510656
bytes) on disk.
- Project Altis.exe (289.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Project Altis.exe (1.76 MB)
- Project Altis.exe (1.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of Altis. You can find below a few links to other Altis releases:
Altis is a program by Project Altis. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Altis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Altis from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Altis or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Altis". The Altis program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Altis in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Altis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Altis.
8. After uninstalling Altis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Altis that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Altis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Altis by Project Altis from your computer, nor are we saying that Altis by Project Altis is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Altis in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 21:14:16.083