Altiris Agent Removal 1.0
This web page is about Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 from your PCSymantec
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Symantec. Usually the Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files\Altiris Agent Removal\Install\Setup.inf" /X4. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Setup.exe and its approximative size is 1.61 MB (1692504 bytes).
Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.61 MB (1692504
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 version 1.0
Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 is an application released by the software company Symantec. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Altiris Agent Removal 1.0". The Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Altiris Agent Removal 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Altiris Agent Removal 1.0.
8. After removing Altiris Agent Removal 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 by Symantec from your computer, we are not saying that Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 by Symantec is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Altiris Agent Removal 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 07:13:06.100