Alteryx Data Manager
Alteryx Data Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Alteryx Data Manager from your computerAlteryx
. Open here
for more information on Alteryx. Alteryx Data Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alteryx\DataProducts\\Installer directory, subject to the user's choice. Alteryx Data Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alteryx\DataProducts\\Installer\DataInstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called SRCDataManager_Elevate.exe and occupies 99.60 KB (101992 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Alteryx Data Manager. They occupy about 642.30 KB (657720
bytes) on disk.
- DataInstall.exe (131.60 KB)
- DataInstallCmd.exe (136.10 KB)
- SRCDataManager_Elevate.exe (99.60 KB)
- SRCDataManager_GUI.exe (275.00 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you remove Alteryx Data Manager from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Alteryx Data Manager is a program marketed by Alteryx. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Alteryx Data Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Alteryx Data Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alteryx Data Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alteryx Data Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Alteryx Data Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select Alteryx Data Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Alteryx Data Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alteryx Data Manager.
8. After uninstalling Alteryx Data Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alteryx Data Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alteryx Data Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Alteryx Data Manager by Alteryx from your PC, we are not saying that Alteryx Data Manager by Alteryx is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alteryx Data Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 03:39:30.413