Alternate Timer 3.850
Alternate Timer 3.850 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Alternate Timer 3.850 from your computerAlternate Tools
. Open here
where you can get more info on Alternate Tools. Click on http://www.alternate-tools.com
to get more facts about Alternate Timer 3.850 on Alternate Tools's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Timer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Timer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Alternate Timer 3.850. Alternate Timer 3.850's primary file takes around 1.90 MB (1994752 bytes) and its name is Timer.exe.
Alternate Timer 3.850 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.83 MB (2966026
bytes) on disk.
- Timer.exe (1.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.850
of Alternate Timer 3.850.
Alternate Timer 3.850 is an application offered by Alternate Tools. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Alternate Timer 3.850 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Alternate Timer 3.850 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Alternate Timer 3.850 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alternate Timer 3.850". The Alternate Timer 3.850 program will be found very quickly. After you click Alternate Timer 3.850 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Alternate Timer 3.850, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alternate Timer 3.850:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Timer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alternate Timer 3.850.
8. After removing Alternate Timer 3.850, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Alternate Timer 3.850 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alternate Timer 3.850 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alternate Timer 3.850 by Alternate Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Alternate Timer 3.850 by Alternate Tools is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alternate Timer 3.850 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 02:13:33.870