Alternate Timer 3.790
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Alternate Timer 3.790 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Alternate Timer 3.790 from your PCAlternate Tools
. You can read more on Alternate Tools or check for application updates here
. More details about Alternate Timer 3.790 can be seen at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Alternate Timer 3.790 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Timer directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Alternate Timer 3.790 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Timer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Timer.exe is the Alternate Timer 3.790's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.88 MB (1974784 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Alternate Timer 3.790. They occupy 2.81 MB (2943774
bytes) on disk.
- Timer.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.790
of Alternate Timer 3.790.
Alternate Timer 3.790 is an application offered by the software company Alternate Tools. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Alternate Timer 3.790 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Alternate Timer 3.790 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alternate Timer 3.790 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alternate Timer 3.790". The Alternate Timer 3.790 program will be found very quickly. After you select Alternate Timer 3.790 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Alternate Timer 3.790, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate Timer 3.790:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Timer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alternate Timer 3.790.
8. After uninstalling Alternate Timer 3.790, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate Timer 3.790 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alternate Timer 3.790 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alternate Timer 3.790 by Alternate Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Alternate Timer 3.790 by Alternate Tools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alternate Timer 3.790 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 12:01:45.463