Alternate Timer 3.720
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Alternate Timer 3.720 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Alternate Timer 3.720 from your computerAlternate Tools
. Go over here
for more details on Alternate Tools. Detailed information about Alternate Timer 3.720 can be found at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Timer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Alternate Timer 3.720's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Timer\unins000.exe. Timer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.88 MB (1972736 bytes) on disk.
Alternate Timer 3.720 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.81 MB (2944010
bytes) on disk:
- Timer.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The current page applies to Alternate Timer 3.720 version 3.720
Alternate Timer 3.720 is a program marketed by Alternate Tools. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Alternate Timer 3.720 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Alternate Timer 3.720 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Alternate Timer 3.720 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alternate Timer 3.720". The Alternate Timer 3.720 app will be found automatically. After you click Alternate Timer 3.720 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Alternate Timer 3.720, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate Timer 3.720:
- The publisher is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Timer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alternate Timer 3.720.
8. After removing Alternate Timer 3.720, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate Timer 3.720 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alternate Timer 3.720 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Alternate Timer 3.720 by Alternate Tools from your computer, we are not saying that Alternate Timer 3.720 by Alternate Tools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alternate Timer 3.720 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 14:23:15.890