Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840
This web page is about Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 from your systemAlternate Tools
. You can find out more on Alternate Tools or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 can be seen at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Pic View folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Pic View\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840's main file takes around 700.50 KB (717312 bytes) and is named ExeSlide.exe.
Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.41 MB (3572158
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bmp2avi.exe (45.00 KB)
- ExeSlide.exe (700.50 KB)
- Heilmon.exe (300.00 KB)
- jpeg2swf.exe (513.50 KB)
- LocalContentUpdater.exe (121.66 KB)
- Puzzle.exe (271.00 KB)
- Snakes.exe (742.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (96.50 KB)
This info is about Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 version 1.840
Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 is a program marketed by Alternate Tools. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840". If it exists on your system the Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Pic View\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840.
8. After removing Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 by Alternate Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 by Alternate Tools is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alternate Pic View EXESlide 1.840 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 09:35:20.270