Alternate Pic View 1.910
You can find below details on how to remove Alternate Pic View 1.910 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Alternate Pic View 1.910 from your systemAlternate Tools
. More data about Alternate Tools can be seen here
. More info about the application Alternate Pic View 1.910 can be seen at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Usually the Alternate Pic View 1.910 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Pic View folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Alternate Pic View 1.910 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Pic View\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Alternate Pic View 1.910's primary file takes around 2.30 MB (2413568 bytes) and is named PicViewer.exe.
Alternate Pic View 1.910 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.03 MB (4225054
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Capturer.exe (292.50 KB)
- Extractor.exe (253.50 KB)
- FilAsoc.exe (65.00 KB)
- ImgConv.exe (362.00 KB)
- PicViewer.exe (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.53 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (96.50 KB)
The current page applies to Alternate Pic View 1.910 version 1.910
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Alternate Pic View 1.910 from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Alternate Pic View 1.910 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Pic View
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Pic View\Registry.ini
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Pic View\PicViewer.exe
Alternate Pic View 1.910 is an application offered by the software company Alternate Tools. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Alternate Pic View 1.910 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Alternate Pic View 1.910 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alternate Pic View 1.910 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alternate Pic View 1.910". If it exists on your system the Alternate Pic View 1.910 program will be found very quickly. When you click Alternate Pic View 1.910 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Alternate Pic View 1.910, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate Pic View 1.910:
- The publisher is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Pic View\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Alternate Pic View 1.910.
8. After uninstalling Alternate Pic View 1.910, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Alternate Pic View 1.910 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alternate Pic View 1.910 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Alternate Pic View 1.910 by Alternate Tools from your computer, we are not saying that Alternate Pic View 1.910 by Alternate Tools is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Alternate Pic View 1.910 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-18 16:07:50.837