Alternate Password DB 1.650
You can find below details on how to remove Alternate Password DB 1.650 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Alternate Password DB 1.650 from your computerAlternate Tools
. Open here
for more information on Alternate Tools. More information about the program Alternate Password DB 1.650 can be found at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Alternate Password DB 1.650 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Password DB directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Alternate Password DB 1.650 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Password DB\unins000.exe". PassDB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 370.00 KB (378880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Alternate Password DB 1.650. They take about 1.10 MB (1157925
bytes) on disk.
- PassDB.exe (370.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (62.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.650
of Alternate Password DB 1.650.
Alternate Password DB 1.650 is a program by Alternate Tools. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Alternate Password DB 1.650 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Alternate Password DB 1.650 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Alternate Password DB 1.650 or simply click the Search field and type in "Alternate Password DB 1.650". If it exists on your system the Alternate Password DB 1.650 program will be found very quickly. When you click Alternate Password DB 1.650 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Alternate Password DB 1.650, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate Password DB 1.650:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Password DB\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Alternate Password DB 1.650.
8. After removing Alternate Password DB 1.650, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Alternate Password DB 1.650 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alternate Password DB 1.650 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alternate Password DB 1.650 by Alternate Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Alternate Password DB 1.650 by Alternate Tools is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alternate Password DB 1.650 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:57:54.130