Alternate Memo 2.750
Alternate Memo 2.750 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Alternate Memo 2.750 from your PCAlternate Tools
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Alternate Tools. Further information about Alternate Memo 2.750 can be found at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Memo directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Alternate Memo 2.750 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Memo\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Memo.exe and it has a size of 1.44 MB (1508864 bytes).
Alternate Memo 2.750 contains of the executables below. They take 2.36 MB (2479728
bytes) on disk.
- Memo.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.11 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Alternate Memo 2.750 version 2.750
Alternate Memo 2.750 is a program released by the software company Alternate Tools. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Alternate Memo 2.750 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Alternate Memo 2.750 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Alternate Memo 2.750 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alternate Memo 2.750". The Alternate Memo 2.750 program will be found automatically. After you select Alternate Memo 2.750 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Alternate Memo 2.750, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate Memo 2.750:
- The publisher is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Memo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Alternate Memo 2.750.
8. After uninstalling Alternate Memo 2.750, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Alternate Memo 2.750 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alternate Memo 2.750 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alternate Memo 2.750 by Alternate Tools from your PC, nor are we saying that Alternate Memo 2.750 by Alternate Tools is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alternate Memo 2.750 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:29:58.303