Alternate Font Export 1.690
This web page is about Alternate Font Export 1.690 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Alternate Font Export 1.690 from your systemAlternate Tools
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Alternate Tools. More information about Alternate Font Export 1.690 can be found at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\FontExport folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\FontExport\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Alternate Font Export 1.690. FontExport.exe is the Alternate Font Export 1.690's main executable file and it occupies circa 848.50 KB (868864 bytes) on disk.
Alternate Font Export 1.690 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.75 MB (1837854
bytes) on disk.
- FontExport.exe (848.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.690
of Alternate Font Export 1.690.
Alternate Font Export 1.690 is a program offered by the software company Alternate Tools. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Alternate Font Export 1.690 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Alternate Font Export 1.690 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alternate Font Export 1.690 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alternate Font Export 1.690". If it exists on your system the Alternate Font Export 1.690 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Alternate Font Export 1.690 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Alternate Font Export 1.690, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate Font Export 1.690:
- The publisher is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\FontExport\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Alternate Font Export 1.690.
8. After removing Alternate Font Export 1.690, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate Font Export 1.690 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alternate Font Export 1.690 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Alternate Font Export 1.690 by Alternate Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Alternate Font Export 1.690 by Alternate Tools is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Alternate Font Export 1.690 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 18:21:17.773