Alternate File Shredder 2.240
You can find below details on how to uninstall Alternate File Shredder 2.240 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Alternate File Shredder 2.240 from your systemAlternate Tools
. Open here
where you can read more on Alternate Tools. Click on http://www.alternate-tools.com
to get more info about Alternate File Shredder 2.240 on Alternate Tools's website. Usually the Alternate File Shredder 2.240 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Shredder directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Alternate File Shredder 2.240's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Shredder\unins000.exe. FileShredder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 744.00 KB (761856 bytes) on disk.
Alternate File Shredder 2.240 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.65 MB (1731436
bytes) on disk.
- FileShredder.exe (744.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.86 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
This data is about Alternate File Shredder 2.240 version 2.240
Alternate File Shredder 2.240 is a program by Alternate Tools. Some users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Alternate File Shredder 2.240 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Alternate File Shredder 2.240 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Alternate File Shredder 2.240 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alternate File Shredder 2.240". If it exists on your system the Alternate File Shredder 2.240 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Alternate File Shredder 2.240 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Alternate File Shredder 2.240, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate File Shredder 2.240:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Shredder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alternate File Shredder 2.240.
8. After uninstalling Alternate File Shredder 2.240, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate File Shredder 2.240 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alternate File Shredder 2.240 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Alternate File Shredder 2.240 by Alternate Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Alternate File Shredder 2.240 by Alternate Tools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alternate File Shredder 2.240 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 10:46:23.823