Alternate File Shredder 1.540
Alternate File Shredder 1.540 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Alternate File Shredder 1.540 from your computerAlternate Tools
. You can find out more on Alternate Tools or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Alternate File Shredder 1.540 can be found at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Usually the Alternate File Shredder 1.540 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Shredder folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Alternate File Shredder 1.540 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Shredder\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Alternate File Shredder 1.540's main file takes about 672.00 KB (688128 bytes) and is called FileShredder.exe.
The executables below are part of Alternate File Shredder 1.540. They occupy an average of 1.43 MB (1501982
bytes) on disk.
- FileShredder.exe (672.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (96.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Alternate File Shredder 1.540 version 1.540
Alternate File Shredder 1.540 is a program offered by Alternate Tools. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Alternate File Shredder 1.540 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Alternate File Shredder 1.540 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Alternate File Shredder 1.540 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alternate File Shredder 1.540". If it is installed on your PC the Alternate File Shredder 1.540 program will be found automatically. After you click Alternate File Shredder 1.540 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Alternate File Shredder 1.540, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate File Shredder 1.540:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Shredder\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alternate File Shredder 1.540.
8. After uninstalling Alternate File Shredder 1.540, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Alternate File Shredder 1.540 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alternate File Shredder 1.540 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Alternate File Shredder 1.540 by Alternate Tools from your computer, we are not saying that Alternate File Shredder 1.540 by Alternate Tools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alternate File Shredder 1.540 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:40:54.210