Alternate File Move 1.940
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Alternate File Move 1.940 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Alternate File Move 1.940 from your computerAlternate Tools
. Additional info about Alternate Tools can be seen here
. More details about the application Alternate File Move 1.940 can be seen at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Move directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Move\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Alternate File Move 1.940. Alternate File Move 1.940's main file takes about 1.35 MB (1417216 bytes) and its name is FileMove.exe.
Alternate File Move 1.940 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.28 MB (2386206
bytes) on disk.
- FileMove.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Alternate File Move 1.940 version 1.940
Alternate File Move 1.940 is a program offered by Alternate Tools. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Alternate File Move 1.940 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Alternate File Move 1.940 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Alternate File Move 1.940 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alternate File Move 1.940". If it is installed on your PC the Alternate File Move 1.940 application will be found very quickly. After you click Alternate File Move 1.940 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Alternate File Move 1.940, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate File Move 1.940:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Move\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Alternate File Move 1.940.
8. After uninstalling Alternate File Move 1.940, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate File Move 1.940 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alternate File Move 1.940 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Alternate File Move 1.940 by Alternate Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Alternate File Move 1.940 by Alternate Tools is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alternate File Move 1.940 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 17:48:02.517