Alternate File Move 1.740
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Alternate File Move 1.740 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Alternate File Move 1.740 from your PCAlternate Tools
. You can find out more on Alternate Tools or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Alternate File Move 1.740 can be found at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Move directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Alternate File Move 1.740 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Move\unins000.exe. FileMove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.29 MB (1351680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Alternate File Move 1.740. They occupy about 2.21 MB (2320670
bytes) on disk.
- FileMove.exe (1.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.740
of Alternate File Move 1.740.
Alternate File Move 1.740 is an application by Alternate Tools. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Alternate File Move 1.740 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Alternate File Move 1.740 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Alternate File Move 1.740 or simply click the Search field and type in "Alternate File Move 1.740". The Alternate File Move 1.740 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Alternate File Move 1.740 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Alternate File Move 1.740, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate File Move 1.740:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Move\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alternate File Move 1.740.
8. After removing Alternate File Move 1.740, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alternate File Move 1.740 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alternate File Move 1.740 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alternate File Move 1.740 by Alternate Tools from your PC, nor are we saying that Alternate File Move 1.740 by Alternate Tools is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alternate File Move 1.740 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 11:25:33.867