Alternate File Move 1.620
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Alternate File Move 1.620 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Alternate File Move 1.620 from your PCAlternate Tools
. You can read more on Alternate Tools or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.alternate-tools.com
to get more info about Alternate File Move 1.620 on Alternate Tools's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Move folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Alternate File Move 1.620 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Move\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. FileMove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.26 MB (1323008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Alternate File Move 1.620. They occupy 2.19 MB (2291998
bytes) on disk.
- FileMove.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.620
of Alternate File Move 1.620.
Alternate File Move 1.620 is an application marketed by Alternate Tools. Some users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Alternate File Move 1.620 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Alternate File Move 1.620 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Alternate File Move 1.620 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alternate File Move 1.620". If it is installed on your PC the Alternate File Move 1.620 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Alternate File Move 1.620 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Alternate File Move 1.620, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate File Move 1.620:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\File Move\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Alternate File Move 1.620.
8. After uninstalling Alternate File Move 1.620, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate File Move 1.620 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alternate File Move 1.620 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alternate File Move 1.620 by Alternate Tools from your PC, nor are we saying that Alternate File Move 1.620 by Alternate Tools is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alternate File Move 1.620 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 12:58:58.330