Alternate FTP 2.190
Alternate FTP 2.190 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Alternate FTP 2.190 from your systemAlternate Tools
. You can find out more on Alternate Tools or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Alternate FTP 2.190 at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Alternate\FTP directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Alternate FTP 2.190's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Alternate\FTP\unins000.exe". FTP.exe is the Alternate FTP 2.190's main executable file and it occupies around 940.00 KB (962560 bytes) on disk.
Alternate FTP 2.190 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.70 MB (1784094
bytes) on disk.
- FTP.exe (940.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (104.00 KB)
This page is about Alternate FTP 2.190 version 2.190
Alternate FTP 2.190 is a program released by Alternate Tools. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Alternate FTP 2.190 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Alternate FTP 2.190 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alternate FTP 2.190 or simply click the Search field and type in "Alternate FTP 2.190". If it exists on your system the Alternate FTP 2.190 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Alternate FTP 2.190 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Alternate FTP 2.190, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate FTP 2.190:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Alternate\FTP\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alternate FTP 2.190.
8. After uninstalling Alternate FTP 2.190, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate FTP 2.190 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alternate FTP 2.190 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Alternate FTP 2.190 by Alternate Tools from your computer, we are not saying that Alternate FTP 2.190 by Alternate Tools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alternate FTP 2.190 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 18:32:44.880