Alternate Directory 3.460
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.460 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.460 from your PCAlternate Tools
. Go over here
for more info on Alternate Tools. You can get more details related to Alternate Directory 3.460 at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Alternate Directory 3.460 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Alternate Directory 3.460 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Directory.exe and its approximative size is 1.28 MB (1338368 bytes).
Alternate Directory 3.460 contains of the executables below. They take 2.20 MB (2307358
bytes) on disk.
- Directory.exe (1.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The current page applies to Alternate Directory 3.460 version 3.460
Alternate Directory 3.460 is a program marketed by the software company Alternate Tools. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Alternate Directory 3.460 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Alternate Directory 3.460 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alternate Directory 3.460 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alternate Directory 3.460". If it exists on your system the Alternate Directory 3.460 application will be found automatically. After you select Alternate Directory 3.460 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Alternate Directory 3.460, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alternate Directory 3.460:
- The publisher is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Alternate Directory 3.460.
8. After removing Alternate Directory 3.460, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alternate Directory 3.460 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alternate Directory 3.460 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Alternate Directory 3.460 by Alternate Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Alternate Directory 3.460 by Alternate Tools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alternate Directory 3.460 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 02:18:37.203