Alternate Directory 3.440
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Alternate Directory 3.440 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.440 from your PCAlternate Tools
. You can find out more on Alternate Tools or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Alternate Directory 3.440 at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Alternate Directory 3.440 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Alternate Directory 3.440 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Directory.exe is the Alternate Directory 3.440's main executable file and it takes around 1.26 MB (1320448 bytes) on disk.
Alternate Directory 3.440 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.18 MB (2289438
bytes) on disk:
- Directory.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.440
of Alternate Directory 3.440.
Alternate Directory 3.440 is a program marketed by Alternate Tools. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Alternate Directory 3.440 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.440 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Alternate Directory 3.440 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alternate Directory 3.440". The Alternate Directory 3.440 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Alternate Directory 3.440 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Alternate Directory 3.440, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alternate Directory 3.440:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alternate Directory 3.440.
8. After uninstalling Alternate Directory 3.440, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Alternate Directory 3.440 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alternate Directory 3.440 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Alternate Directory 3.440 by Alternate Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Alternate Directory 3.440 by Alternate Tools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Alternate Directory 3.440 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 14:25:50.637