Alternate Directory 3.200
Alternate Directory 3.200 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.200 from your computerAlternate Tools
. Further information on Alternate Tools can be found here
. You can see more info about Alternate Directory 3.200 at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Alternate Directory 3.200 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Alternate Directory 3.200 is "D:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory\unins000.exe". Directory.exe is the Alternate Directory 3.200's primary executable file and it takes circa 656.50 KB (672256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Alternate Directory 3.200. They occupy 1.42 MB (1486117
bytes) on disk.
- Directory.exe (656.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (96.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.200
of Alternate Directory 3.200.
Alternate Directory 3.200 is an application offered by Alternate Tools. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Alternate Directory 3.200 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Alternate Directory 3.200 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Alternate Directory 3.200 or simply click the Search field and type in "Alternate Directory 3.200". If it exists on your system the Alternate Directory 3.200 program will be found very quickly. When you select Alternate Directory 3.200 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Alternate Directory 3.200, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate Directory 3.200:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Alternate Directory 3.200.
8. After removing Alternate Directory 3.200, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate Directory 3.200 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alternate Directory 3.200 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.200 by Alternate Tools from your computer, we are not saying that Alternate Directory 3.200 by Alternate Tools is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.200 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:25:05.333