Alternate Dictionary 1.980
Alternate Dictionary 1.980 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Alternate Dictionary 1.980 from your systemAlternate Tools
. You can find out more on Alternate Tools or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.alternate-tools.com
if you want to read more on Alternate Dictionary 1.980 on Alternate Tools's website. Alternate Dictionary 1.980 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Alternate\Dictionary directory, subject to the user's choice. Alternate Dictionary 1.980's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Alternate\Dictionary\unins000.exe". Alternate Dictionary 1.980's primary file takes about 614.00 KB (628736 bytes) and is called Dictionary.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Alternate Dictionary 1.980. They occupy 1.34 MB (1409517
bytes) on disk.
- Dictionary.exe (614.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.98 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (62.50 KB)
The current page applies to Alternate Dictionary 1.980 version 1.980
Alternate Dictionary 1.980 is an application offered by Alternate Tools. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Alternate Dictionary 1.980 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Alternate Dictionary 1.980 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Alternate Dictionary 1.980 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alternate Dictionary 1.980". If it is installed on your PC the Alternate Dictionary 1.980 app will be found automatically. After you click Alternate Dictionary 1.980 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Alternate Dictionary 1.980, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alternate Dictionary 1.980:
- The software company is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Alternate\Dictionary\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alternate Dictionary 1.980.
8. After uninstalling Alternate Dictionary 1.980, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate Dictionary 1.980 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alternate Dictionary 1.980 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Alternate Dictionary 1.980 by Alternate Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Alternate Dictionary 1.980 by Alternate Tools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Alternate Dictionary 1.980 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 15:19:50.737