Alternate Calculator 3.180
This page is about Alternate Calculator 3.180 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Alternate Calculator 3.180 from your computerAlternateTools
. Take a look here
for more details on AlternateTools. You can see more info on Alternate Calculator 3.180 at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Alternate Calculator 3.180 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Calculator directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Alternate Calculator 3.180 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Calculator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Calculator.exe and its approximative size is 1.07 MB (1119744 bytes).
Alternate Calculator 3.180 contains of the executables below. They take 1.99 MB (2088734
bytes) on disk.
- Calculator.exe (1.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
This page is about Alternate Calculator 3.180 version 3.180
Alternate Calculator 3.180 is an application released by AlternateTools. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Alternate Calculator 3.180 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Alternate Calculator 3.180 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Alternate Calculator 3.180 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alternate Calculator 3.180". If it is installed on your PC the Alternate Calculator 3.180 program will be found very quickly. After you select Alternate Calculator 3.180 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Alternate Calculator 3.180, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate Calculator 3.180:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Calculator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Alternate Calculator 3.180.
8. After removing Alternate Calculator 3.180, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Alternate Calculator 3.180 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alternate Calculator 3.180 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Alternate Calculator 3.180 by AlternateTools from your PC, we are not saying that Alternate Calculator 3.180 by AlternateTools is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Alternate Calculator 3.180 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 22:30:37.937