Alternate Calculator 2.750
This info is about Alternate Calculator 2.750 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Alternate Calculator 2.750 from your computerAlternateTools
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AlternateTools. More data about the software Alternate Calculator 2.750 can be found at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Usually the Alternate Calculator 2.750 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Calculator directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Alternate Calculator 2.750 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Calculator\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Calculator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 670.50 KB (686592 bytes) on disk.
Alternate Calculator 2.750 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.40 MB (1469089
bytes) on disk:
- Calculator.exe (670.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (62.50 KB)
This info is about Alternate Calculator 2.750 version 2.750
Alternate Calculator 2.750 is an application released by AlternateTools. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Alternate Calculator 2.750 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Alternate Calculator 2.750 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Alternate Calculator 2.750 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alternate Calculator 2.750". If it exists on your system the Alternate Calculator 2.750 program will be found very quickly. After you click Alternate Calculator 2.750 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Alternate Calculator 2.750, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate Calculator 2.750:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Calculator\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Alternate Calculator 2.750.
8. After uninstalling Alternate Calculator 2.750, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate Calculator 2.750 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alternate Calculator 2.750 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Alternate Calculator 2.750 by AlternateTools from your computer, we are not saying that Alternate Calculator 2.750 by AlternateTools is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Alternate Calculator 2.750 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:03:22.953