Alternate Archiver 4.030
Alternate Archiver 4.030 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Alternate Archiver 4.030 from your systemAlternate Tools
. More information about Alternate Tools can be seen here
. More data about the app Alternate Archiver 4.030 can be found at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Alternate Archiver 4.030 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Alternate\Archiver folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Alternate Archiver 4.030's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Alternate\Archiver\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Archiver.exe and its approximative size is 1.27 MB (1329664 bytes).
Alternate Archiver 4.030 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.95 MB (9383897
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archiver.exe (1.27 MB)
- Directory.exe (812.00 KB)
- DllAnalyzer.exe (688.00 KB)
- ExePacker.exe (694.50 KB)
- FileMove.exe (1.02 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (1.03 MB)
- FTP.exe (1.53 MB)
- Splitter.exe (805.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.46 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (94.50 KB)
- upx.exe (402.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.030
of Alternate Archiver 4.030.
Alternate Archiver 4.030 is an application released by the software company Alternate Tools. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Alternate Archiver 4.030 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Alternate Archiver 4.030 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alternate Archiver 4.030 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alternate Archiver 4.030". If it exists on your system the Alternate Archiver 4.030 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Alternate Archiver 4.030 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Alternate Archiver 4.030, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alternate Archiver 4.030:
- The software company is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Alternate\Archiver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alternate Archiver 4.030.
8. After uninstalling Alternate Archiver 4.030, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate Archiver 4.030 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alternate Archiver 4.030 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alternate Archiver 4.030 by Alternate Tools from your computer, we are not saying that Alternate Archiver 4.030 by Alternate Tools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alternate Archiver 4.030 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 03:15:36.610