Alternate Archiver 3.340
Alternate Archiver 3.340 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Alternate Archiver 3.340 from your PCAlternate Tools
. You can find out more on Alternate Tools or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.alternate-tools.com
if you want to read more on Alternate Archiver 3.340 on Alternate Tools's website. Alternate Archiver 3.340 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Archiver directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Alternate Archiver 3.340 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Archiver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Archiver.exe and occupies 2.38 MB (2496000 bytes).
Alternate Archiver 3.340 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.93 MB (9365002
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Archiver.exe (2.38 MB)
- Directory.exe (1.28 MB)
- DllAnalyzer.exe (899.00 KB)
- ExePacker.exe (1.18 MB)
- FileMove.exe (1.31 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (708.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
- upx.exe (298.00 KB)
This web page is about Alternate Archiver 3.340 version 3.340
Alternate Archiver 3.340 is an application offered by the software company Alternate Tools. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Alternate Archiver 3.340 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Alternate Archiver 3.340 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alternate Archiver 3.340 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alternate Archiver 3.340". If it exists on your system the Alternate Archiver 3.340 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Alternate Archiver 3.340 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Alternate Archiver 3.340, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alternate Archiver 3.340:
- The software company is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Archiver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Alternate Archiver 3.340.
8. After uninstalling Alternate Archiver 3.340, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate Archiver 3.340 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alternate Archiver 3.340 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Alternate Archiver 3.340 by Alternate Tools from your PC, nor are we saying that Alternate Archiver 3.340 by Alternate Tools is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Alternate Archiver 3.340 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 06:49:20.770