Alt.Binz 0.25.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Alt.Binz 0.25.0 from your computerRdl
. Open here
where you can get more info on Rdl. Click on http://www.altbinz.com
to get more information about Alt.Binz 0.25.0 on Rdl's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AltBinz folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AltBinz\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Alt.Binz 0.25.0. The application's main executable file is called altbinz.exe and its approximative size is 1.02 MB (1069568 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Alt.Binz 0.25.0. They take about 1.07 MB (1118001
bytes) on disk.
- altbinz.exe (1.02 MB)
- uninst.exe (47.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.25.0
of Alt.Binz 0.25.0.
Alt.Binz 0.25.0 is an application marketed by Rdl. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Alt.Binz 0.25.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Alt.Binz 0.25.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alt.Binz 0.25.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Alt.Binz 0.25.0". If it is installed on your PC the Alt.Binz 0.25.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Alt.Binz 0.25.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Alt.Binz 0.25.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alt.Binz 0.25.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.altbinz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AltBinz\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alt.Binz 0.25.0.
8. After uninstalling Alt.Binz 0.25.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Alt.Binz 0.25.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alt.Binz 0.25.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alt.Binz 0.25.0 by Rdl from your computer, nor are we saying that Alt.Binz 0.25.0 by Rdl is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alt.Binz 0.25.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 18:59:07.130