This page contains complete information on how to remove AltSigner 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AltSigner 220.127.116.11 from your computerXiamen AltSigner Network Ltd.
. Additional info about Xiamen AltSigner Network Ltd. can be seen here
. Usually the AltSigner 18.104.22.168 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AltSigner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing AltSigner 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AltSigner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AltSigner 126.96.36.199's main file takes around 1.96 MB (2058680 bytes) and is called Launcher.exe.
AltSigner 188.8.131.52 is composed of the following executables which take 4.97 MB (5215156
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AltSigner.exe (711.29 KB)
- Helper.exe (678.29 KB)
- Launcher.exe (1.96 MB)
- uninst.exe (100.68 KB)
- APSDaemon.exe (65.80 KB)
- ATH.exe (65.30 KB)
- defaults.exe (39.80 KB)
- distnoted.exe (30.30 KB)
- plutil.exe (30.80 KB)
- secd.exe (1.21 MB)
- VersionCheckMe.exe (21.80 KB)
- YSIconStamper.exe (33.30 KB)
- YSLoader.exe (65.80 KB)
This data is about AltSigner 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
AltSigner 18.104.22.168 is an application by Xiamen AltSigner Network Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase AltSigner 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AltSigner 126.96.36.199 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AltSigner 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "AltSigner 184.108.40.206". The AltSigner 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AltSigner 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AltSigner 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AltSigner 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing AltSigner 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AltSigner 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AltSigner 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AltSigner 18.104.22.168 by Xiamen AltSigner Network Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AltSigner 22.214.171.124 by Xiamen AltSigner Network Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AltSigner 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 10:40:41.703