This info is about AltSigner 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AltSigner 188.8.131.52 from your systemXiamen AltSigner Network Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Xiamen AltSigner Network Ltd.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AltSigner directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for AltSigner 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AltSigner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named AltSigner.exe and its approximative size is 710.61 KB (727664 bytes).
AltSigner 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.97 MB (5214276
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AltSigner.exe (710.61 KB)
- Helper.exe (678.11 KB)
- Launcher.exe (1.96 MB)
- uninst.exe (100.68 KB)
- APSDaemon.exe (65.80 KB)
- ATH.exe (65.30 KB)
- defaults.exe (39.80 KB)
- distnoted.exe (30.30 KB)
- plutil.exe (30.80 KB)
- secd.exe (1.21 MB)
- VersionCheckMe.exe (21.80 KB)
- YSIconStamper.exe (33.30 KB)
- YSLoader.exe (65.80 KB)
This page is about AltSigner 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
AltSigner 126.96.36.199 is a program released by the software company Xiamen AltSigner Network Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove AltSigner 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AltSigner 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AltSigner 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AltSigner 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the AltSigner 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AltSigner 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AltSigner 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AltSigner 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling AltSigner 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AltSigner 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AltSigner 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AltSigner 126.96.36.199 by Xiamen AltSigner Network Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AltSigner 188.8.131.52 by Xiamen AltSigner Network Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AltSigner 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 14:45:59.463