Alt-Tab Terminator is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Alt-Tab Terminator from your PCNTWind Software
. More information on NTWind Software can be seen here
. More information about Alt-Tab Terminator can be found at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Alt-Tab Terminator_4.4&body=Hi!
. Alt-Tab Terminator is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Alt-Tab Terminator folder, regulated by the user's option. Alt-Tab Terminator's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Alt-Tab Terminator\uninst.exe. AltTabTer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.73 MB (1813184 bytes) on disk.
Alt-Tab Terminator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.81 MB (1901280
bytes) on disk.
- AltTabTer.exe (1.73 MB)
- uninst.exe (86.03 KB)
This data is about Alt-Tab Terminator version 4.4
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Alt-Tab Terminator:
...click to view all...
Alt-Tab Terminator is a program released by NTWind Software. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Alt-Tab Terminator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Alt-Tab Terminator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Alt-Tab Terminator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alt-Tab Terminator". The Alt-Tab Terminator program will be found automatically. When you click Alt-Tab Terminator in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Alt-Tab Terminator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alt-Tab Terminator:
- The software company is: mailto:email@example.com?subject=Alt-Tab Terminator_4.4&body=Hi!
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Alt-Tab Terminator\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Alt-Tab Terminator.
8. After uninstalling Alt-Tab Terminator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Alt-Tab Terminator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alt-Tab Terminator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alt-Tab Terminator by NTWind Software from your PC, we are not saying that Alt-Tab Terminator by NTWind Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alt-Tab Terminator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 18:23:40.607