ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More data about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). ALPS Touch Pad Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 400.76 KB (410376 bytes) on disk and is called Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.68 MB (2810200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (68.80 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (71.25 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (30.84 KB)
- Apoint.exe (400.76 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.26 KB)
- hidfind.exe (75.29 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (88.29 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (433.76 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.100.303.211
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. After you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 16:43:24.793