Alps Pointing-device for VAIO
This page is about Alps Pointing-device for VAIO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Alps Pointing-device for VAIO from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Alps Pointing-device for VAIO is C:\Program Files\Apoint\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. ApECOLED.exe is the Alps Pointing-device for VAIO's primary executable file and it occupies circa 58.34 KB (59736 bytes) on disk.
Alps Pointing-device for VAIO contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.43 MB (2550736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (58.34 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (371.84 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.34 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (290.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.100.303.433
of Alps Pointing-device for VAIO. Click on the links below for other Alps Pointing-device for VAIO versions:
...click to view all...
Alps Pointing-device for VAIO is an application marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Alps Pointing-device for VAIO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Alps Pointing-device for VAIO from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Alps Pointing-device for VAIO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alps Pointing-device for VAIO". If it is installed on your PC the Alps Pointing-device for VAIO application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Alps Pointing-device for VAIO in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Alps Pointing-device for VAIO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alps Pointing-device for VAIO.
8. After uninstalling Alps Pointing-device for VAIO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Alps Pointing-device for VAIO that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alps Pointing-device for VAIO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Alps Pointing-device for VAIO by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Alps Pointing-device for VAIO by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alps Pointing-device for VAIO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:47:16.333