This web page contains complete information on how to remove AlphaSecure for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AlphaSecure from your systemSecureLink
. More information on SecureLink can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AlphaSecure\ZeroKeeper folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AlphaSecure is C:\Program Files\AlphaSecure\ZeroKeeper\\updater.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. zwSafedotJaeger.exe is the AlphaSecure's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 773.20 KB (791752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AlphaSecure. They occupy about 3.87 MB (4054808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- szASKeepon.exe (77.20 KB)
- szASOpenX_tmp.exe (152.20 KB)
- szASOpen_tmp.exe (137.20 KB)
- updater.exe (722.06 KB)
- zwNetSetup.exe (77.20 KB)
- zwNetSetupX.exe (84.20 KB)
- zwSafedotJaeger.exe (773.20 KB)
- zwSetx86w.exe (49.20 KB)
- zwSetx86z.exe (47.06 KB)
- zwSmartupCall.exe (401.20 KB)
- zwSmartupGears.exe (645.20 KB)
- zwSmartupSteps.exe (329.20 KB)
- zwSmartupStepsX.exe (464.70 KB)
The current page applies to AlphaSecure version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other AlphaSecure versions:
AlphaSecure is a program released by SecureLink. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase AlphaSecure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AlphaSecure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AlphaSecure or simply click the Search feature and type in "AlphaSecure". If it exists on your system the AlphaSecure app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AlphaSecure in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AlphaSecure, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AlphaSecure.
8. After removing AlphaSecure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AlphaSecure that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AlphaSecure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AlphaSecure by SecureLink from your PC, nor are we saying that AlphaSecure by SecureLink is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AlphaSecure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 19:19:03.473