This web page is about AlphaAgent 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AlphaAgent 184.108.40.206 from your systemATERA Networks
. Check out here
where you can read more on ATERA Networks. Click on http://www.atreranetworks.com
to get more information about AlphaAgent 220.127.116.11 on ATERA Networks's website. AlphaAgent 18.104.22.168 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATERA Networks\AlphaAgent directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing AlphaAgent 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files\ATERA Networks\AlphaAgent\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. AlphaAgent 126.96.36.199's primary file takes around 205.00 KB (209920 bytes) and is named AlphaAgentConfig.exe.
AlphaAgent 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.01 MB (5251746
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlphaAgent.exe (134.00 KB)
- AlphaAgentConfig.exe (205.00 KB)
- NLogger.exe (5.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.84 KB)
- AgentPackageAgentInformation.exe (52.00 KB)
- AgentPackageAviraAntivirus.exe (74.00 KB)
- AgentPackageMonitoring.exe (49.00 KB)
- AgentPackageRemoteConnector.exe (25.00 KB)
- alphavnchelper64.exe (1.82 MB)
- cad.exe (109.93 KB)
- AgentPackageWindowsUpdate.exe (50.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of AlphaAgent 220.127.116.11.
AlphaAgent 18.104.22.168 is an application by ATERA Networks. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove AlphaAgent 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AlphaAgent 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AlphaAgent 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AlphaAgent 184.108.40.206". The AlphaAgent 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. After you click AlphaAgent 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AlphaAgent 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AlphaAgent 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.atreranetworks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ATERA Networks\AlphaAgent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AlphaAgent 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling AlphaAgent 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AlphaAgent 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AlphaAgent 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AlphaAgent 22.214.171.124 by ATERA Networks from your computer, we are not saying that AlphaAgent 126.96.36.199 by ATERA Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AlphaAgent 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:34:59.023