This page is about Alpha Clipboard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Alpha Clipboard from your systemM8 Software
. You can read more on M8 Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://m8software.com/clipboards/freeclip/free-clipboard.htm
to get more info about Alpha Clipboard on M8 Software's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alpha Clipboard folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Alpha Clipboard's primary file takes about 3.84 MB (4026368 bytes) and its name is Alpha Clipboard.exe.
Alpha Clipboard contains of the executables below. They take 3.87 MB (4055208
bytes) on disk.
- Alpha Clipboard.exe (3.84 MB)
- Lnch.exe (28.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.04
of Alpha Clipboard. You can find below info on other versions of Alpha Clipboard:
...click to view all...
Alpha Clipboard is a program offered by M8 Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Alpha Clipboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Alpha Clipboard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Alpha Clipboard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alpha Clipboard". If it exists on your system the Alpha Clipboard program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Alpha Clipboard in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Alpha Clipboard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alpha Clipboard.
8. After uninstalling Alpha Clipboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Alpha Clipboard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alpha Clipboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alpha Clipboard by M8 Software from your PC, we are not saying that Alpha Clipboard by M8 Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alpha Clipboard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 09:00:53.400