This page is about AlomWare Lights for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AlomWare Lights from your systemAlomWare
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AlomWare. Please open http://www.alomware.com
if you want to read more on AlomWare Lights on AlomWare's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AlomWare Lights directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AlomWare Lights is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AlomWare Lights\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Lights.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 146.50 KB (150016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AlomWare Lights. They take about 846.51 KB (866827
bytes) on disk.
- Lights.exe (146.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.01 KB)
This info is about AlomWare Lights version 1.00
only. Click on the links below for other AlomWare Lights versions:
AlomWare Lights is an application by AlomWare. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall AlomWare Lights is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AlomWare Lights from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AlomWare Lights or simply click the Search feature and type in "AlomWare Lights". The AlomWare Lights app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AlomWare Lights in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AlomWare Lights, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AlomWare Lights:
- The software company is: http://www.alomware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AlomWare Lights\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AlomWare Lights.
8. After uninstalling AlomWare Lights, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AlomWare Lights that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AlomWare Lights with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AlomWare Lights by AlomWare from your computer, we are not saying that AlomWare Lights by AlomWare is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AlomWare Lights in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 13:22:03.730