This page is about Aloha Tripeaks for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Aloha Tripeaks from your computerGameFools
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GameFools. Further information about Aloha Tripeaks can be found at http://www.gamefools.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Aloha Tripeaks directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Aloha Tripeaks\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aloha Tripeaks. The program's main executable file is labeled GAMEFOOLS-AlohaTriPeaks.exe and occupies 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes).
The executables below are part of Aloha Tripeaks. They take an average of 7.91 MB (8296137
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-AlohaTriPeaks.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- AlohaTriPeaks.exe (728.00 KB)
Aloha Tripeaks is an application by the software company GameFools. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Aloha Tripeaks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Aloha Tripeaks from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aloha Tripeaks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aloha Tripeaks". If it exists on your system the Aloha Tripeaks application will be found very quickly. When you click Aloha Tripeaks in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Aloha Tripeaks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aloha Tripeaks:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Aloha Tripeaks\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aloha Tripeaks.
8. After uninstalling Aloha Tripeaks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Aloha Tripeaks that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aloha Tripeaks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aloha Tripeaks by GameFools from your PC, nor are we saying that Aloha Tripeaks by GameFools is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aloha Tripeaks supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-17 04:59:41.613