This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Aloha Solitaire for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Aloha Solitaire from your systemGameFools
. More information about GameFools can be found here
. Click on http://www.gamefools.com
to get more facts about Aloha Solitaire on GameFools's website. Usually the Aloha Solitaire application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Aloha Solitaire folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Aloha Solitaire is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Aloha Solitaire\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AlohaSolitaire.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.16 MB (4358144 bytes) on disk.
Aloha Solitaire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.54 MB (7907529
bytes) on disk.
- AlohaSolitaire.exe (4.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- AlohaSolitaire.exe (2.25 MB)
Aloha Solitaire is an application offered by the software company GameFools. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Aloha Solitaire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Aloha Solitaire from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aloha Solitaire or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aloha Solitaire". If it exists on your system the Aloha Solitaire app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Aloha Solitaire in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aloha Solitaire, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aloha Solitaire:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Aloha Solitaire\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aloha Solitaire.
8. After removing Aloha Solitaire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aloha Solitaire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aloha Solitaire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Aloha Solitaire by GameFools from your computer, we are not saying that Aloha Solitaire by GameFools is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aloha Solitaire in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:41:39.200