AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18
This info is about AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 from your computerKnowledge Base Software (Pty) Ltd
. You can read more on Knowledge Base Software (Pty) Ltd or check for application updates here
. More information about the application AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 can be seen at http://www.allycad.com
. Usually the AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Knowledge Base Software\AllyCAD 2011 folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Knowledge Base Software\AllyCAD 2011\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.94 MB (2037936 bytes) on disk and is named AllyCADHome.exe.
AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 contains of the executables below. They take 6.04 MB (6337600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AcceleratorEditor.exe (353.67 KB)
- AllyCADHome.exe (1.94 MB)
- BatchBBF.exe (56.17 KB)
- DigitiserEditor.exe (346.67 KB)
- LinestyleEditor.exe (264.17 KB)
- MenuEditor.exe (377.17 KB)
- PaletteEditor.exe (179.17 KB)
- RegReset.exe (191.17 KB)
- SettingsTransfer.exe (307.67 KB)
- ToolbarEditor.exe (388.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- XBmpViewer.exe (436.00 KB)
- XCrashReportHome.exe (146.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.116
of AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18.
AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 is a program marketed by Knowledge Base Software (Pty) Ltd. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 or simply click the Search field and type in "AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18". If it is installed on your PC the AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 app will be found automatically. After you click AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18:
- The publisher is: http://www.allycad.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Knowledge Base Software\AllyCAD 2011\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18.
8. After uninstalling AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 by Knowledge Base Software (Pty) Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 by Knowledge Base Software (Pty) Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AllyCAD 2011 Home Release 18 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:12:20.437