Allway Sync version 6.0.4
This info is about Allway Sync version 6.0.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Allway Sync version 6.0.4 from your computerUsov Lab
. More information about Usov Lab can be found here
. Usually the Allway Sync version 6.0.4 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Allway Sync directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Allway Sync\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Allway Sync version 6.0.4. The program's main executable file is named syncappw.exe and its approximative size is 68.00 KB (69632 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Allway Sync version 6.0.4. They take about 730.78 KB (748314
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
- syncappw.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.4
of Allway Sync version 6.0.4.
Allway Sync version 6.0.4 is a program offered by the software company Usov Lab. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Allway Sync version 6.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Allway Sync version 6.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Allway Sync version 6.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Allway Sync version 6.0.4". If it is installed on your PC the Allway Sync version 6.0.4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Allway Sync version 6.0.4 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Allway Sync version 6.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Allway Sync version 6.0.4.
8. After removing Allway Sync version 6.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Allway Sync version 6.0.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Allway Sync version 6.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Allway Sync version 6.0.4 by Usov Lab from your computer, we are not saying that Allway Sync version 6.0.4 by Usov Lab is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Allway Sync version 6.0.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 21:12:44.503