Allway Sync version 3.2.8
This web page is about Allway Sync version 3.2.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Allway Sync version 3.2.8 from your systemUsov Lab
. You can find out more on Usov Lab or check for application updates here
. Allway Sync version 3.2.8 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Allway Sync folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Allway Sync version 3.2.8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Allway Sync\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled syncappw.exe and its approximative size is 92.00 KB (94208 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Allway Sync version 3.2.8. They take about 746.77 KB (764697
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (654.77 KB)
- syncappw.exe (92.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.8
of Allway Sync version 3.2.8.
Allway Sync version 3.2.8 is a program offered by Usov Lab. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Allway Sync version 3.2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Allway Sync version 3.2.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Allway Sync version 3.2.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Allway Sync version 3.2.8". If it is installed on your PC the Allway Sync version 3.2.8 program will be found automatically. When you click Allway Sync version 3.2.8 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Allway Sync version 3.2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Allway Sync version 3.2.8.
8. After uninstalling Allway Sync version 3.2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Allway Sync version 3.2.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Allway Sync version 3.2.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Allway Sync version 3.2.8 by Usov Lab from your computer, we are not saying that Allway Sync version 3.2.8 by Usov Lab is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Allway Sync version 3.2.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-12 17:48:42.537