Allway Sync version 11.0.0
This web page is about Allway Sync version 11.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Allway Sync version 11.0.0 from your computerBotkind Inc
. More data about Botkind Inc can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Allway Sync folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Allway Sync version 11.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Allway Sync\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 91.27 KB (93456 bytes) on disk and is labeled syncappw.exe.
Allway Sync version 11.0.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 797.54 KB (816686
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
- syncappw.exe (91.27 KB)
This info is about Allway Sync version 11.0.0 version 11.0.0
Allway Sync version 11.0.0 is a program offered by Botkind Inc. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Allway Sync version 11.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Allway Sync version 11.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Allway Sync version 11.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Allway Sync version 11.0.0". The Allway Sync version 11.0.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Allway Sync version 11.0.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Allway Sync version 11.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Allway Sync version 11.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Allway Sync version 11.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Allway Sync version 11.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Allway Sync version 11.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Allway Sync version 11.0.0 by Botkind Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Allway Sync version 11.0.0 by Botkind Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Allway Sync version 11.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-15 00:27:04.517