You can find below details on how to remove AllowBlock 2.18 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AllowBlock 2.18 from your PCAllowBlock
. Further information on AllowBlock can be seen here
. Click on http://www.allowblock.com
to get more data about AllowBlock 2.18 on AllowBlock's website. AllowBlock 2.18 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllowBlock folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove AllowBlock 2.18 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AllowBlock\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. allowblock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 330.50 KB (338432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AllowBlock 2.18. They take about 1.10 MB (1153701
bytes) on disk.
- allowblock.exe (330.50 KB)
- feedback.exe (36.00 KB)
- rfrsrv.exe (54.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
This page is about AllowBlock 2.18 version 2.18
AllowBlock 2.18 is a program offered by the software company AllowBlock. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AllowBlock 2.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AllowBlock 2.18 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AllowBlock 2.18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AllowBlock 2.18". If it exists on your system the AllowBlock 2.18 application will be found very quickly. After you select AllowBlock 2.18 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AllowBlock 2.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllowBlock 2.18:
- The publisher is: http://www.allowblock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllowBlock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AllowBlock 2.18.
8. After removing AllowBlock 2.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AllowBlock 2.18 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AllowBlock 2.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AllowBlock 2.18 by AllowBlock from your PC, nor are we saying that AllowBlock 2.18 by AllowBlock is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AllowBlock 2.18 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-20 04:57:58.790