Allora and The Broken Portal
You can find below details on how to remove Allora and The Broken Portal for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Allora and The Broken Portal from your computerBig Fish Games
. Open here
where you can get more info on Big Fish Games. You can get more details on Allora and The Broken Portal at http://www.bigfishgames.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Fish Games\Allora and The Broken Portal directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Allora and The Broken Portal is C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Fish Games\Allora and The Broken Portal\uninst\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.89 MB (4080984 bytes) on disk and is titled Allora_Broken_Portal.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Allora and The Broken Portal. They take about 4.57 MB (4796017
bytes) on disk.
- Allora_Broken_Portal.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Allora and The Broken Portal version 1.0
Allora and The Broken Portal is a program marketed by the software company Big Fish Games. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Allora and The Broken Portal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Allora and The Broken Portal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Allora and The Broken Portal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Allora and The Broken Portal". If it exists on your system the Allora and The Broken Portal application will be found automatically. When you click Allora and The Broken Portal in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Allora and The Broken Portal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Allora and The Broken Portal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bigfishgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Big Fish Games\Allora and The Broken Portal\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Allora and The Broken Portal.
8. After removing Allora and The Broken Portal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Allora and The Broken Portal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Allora and The Broken Portal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Allora and The Broken Portal by Big Fish Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Allora and The Broken Portal by Big Fish Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Allora and The Broken Portal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 05:13:00.737