This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AlleyCat for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AlleyCat from your PCSpeedCat LLC
. Additional info about SpeedCat LLC can be seen here
. More info about the app AlleyCat can be seen at http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
. AlleyCat is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\AlleyCat directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AlleyCat is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\AlleyCat\gouninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Runapp.exe and occupies 208.50 KB (213504 bytes).
AlleyCat installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.61 MB (7979521
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlleyCat.exe (5.81 MB)
- gouninst.exe (50.75 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.54 KB)
- Runapp.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.59 KB)
This data is about AlleyCat version 1.1.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other AlleyCat releases:
...click to view all...
AlleyCat is an application offered by the software company SpeedCat LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove AlleyCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AlleyCat from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AlleyCat or simply activate the Search field and type in "AlleyCat". The AlleyCat app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AlleyCat in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AlleyCat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AlleyCat:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\AlleyCat\gouninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AlleyCat.
8. After removing AlleyCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AlleyCat that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AlleyCat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AlleyCat by SpeedCat LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that AlleyCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AlleyCat supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-25 12:52:34.333