This info is about AlleleID 7.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AlleleID 7.7 from your systemPREMIER Biosoft International
. Check out here
where you can read more on PREMIER Biosoft International. More data about the program AlleleID 7.7 can be found at http://www.premierbiosoft.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AlleleID 7.7 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling AlleleID 7.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AlleleID 7.7\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AlleleID 7.exe is the AlleleID 7.7's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
AlleleID 7.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.97 MB (5210482
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlleleID 7.exe (139.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (140.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- blastall.exe (1.75 MB)
- formatdb.exe (1.44 MB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (128.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.49 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.49 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- ClustalW.exe (244.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.7
of AlleleID 7.7.
AlleleID 7.7 is a program marketed by the software company PREMIER Biosoft International. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AlleleID 7.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AlleleID 7.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AlleleID 7.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AlleleID 7.7". The AlleleID 7.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AlleleID 7.7 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AlleleID 7.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AlleleID 7.7:
- The software company is: http://www.premierbiosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AlleleID 7.7\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AlleleID 7.7.
8. After uninstalling AlleleID 7.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AlleleID 7.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AlleleID 7.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AlleleID 7.7 by PREMIER Biosoft International from your PC, nor are we saying that AlleleID 7.7 by PREMIER Biosoft International is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AlleleID 7.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:31:20.273