AlleleID 7.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AlleleID 7.0 from your computerApticraft Systems Pvt. Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Apticraft Systems Pvt. Ltd.. AlleleID 7.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AlleleID 7.0 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AlleleID 7.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AlleleID 7.0\UninstallerData\Uninstall AlleleID 7.0.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. AlleleID 7.exe is the AlleleID 7.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
AlleleID 7.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.15 MB (5398386
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AlleleID 7.exe (112.00 KB)
- blastall.exe (1.75 MB)
- formatdb.exe (1.44 MB)
- helper.exe (52.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (128.00 KB)
- uninst-javaws.exe (142.33 KB)
- java.exe (44.10 KB)
- javaw.exe (44.10 KB)
- jpicpl32.exe (16.11 KB)
- jucheck.exe (236.11 KB)
- jusched.exe (32.11 KB)
- keytool.exe (44.13 KB)
- kinit.exe (44.12 KB)
- klist.exe (44.12 KB)
- ktab.exe (44.12 KB)
- orbd.exe (44.14 KB)
- policytool.exe (44.13 KB)
- rmid.exe (44.12 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (44.13 KB)
- servertool.exe (44.16 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (44.15 KB)
- javaws.exe (132.00 KB)
- ClustalW.exe (244.00 KB)
- Uninstall AlleleID 7.0.exe (112.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to AlleleID 7.0 version 22.214.171.124
AlleleID 7.0 is a program released by the software company Apticraft Systems Pvt. Ltd.. Some users decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove AlleleID 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AlleleID 7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AlleleID 7.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AlleleID 7.0". If it exists on your system the AlleleID 7.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AlleleID 7.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AlleleID 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AlleleID 7.0.
8. After removing AlleleID 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AlleleID 7.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AlleleID 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AlleleID 7.0 by Apticraft Systems Pvt. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AlleleID 7.0 by Apticraft Systems Pvt. Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AlleleID 7.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:11:33.390