Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5
Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 from your systemMasterSoft, Inc.
. More info about MasterSoft, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the program Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 can be seen at http://www.alldj.com
. Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alldj_DVD_To_MPEG folder, subject to the user's option. Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alldj_DVD_To_MPEG\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named DVD_To_MPEG.exe and occupies 6.08 MB (6379008 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5. They take 6.74 MB (7064857
bytes) on disk.
- DVD_To_MPEG.exe (6.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.77 KB)
This data is about Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 version 3.5
Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 is a program marketed by MasterSoft, Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5". The Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.alldj.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alldj_DVD_To_MPEG\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5.
8. After removing Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 by MasterSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 by MasterSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alldj DVD To MPEG 3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:25:28.310