AllWallpapers Lite 2.0
You can find below details on how to remove AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 from your systemNimble Software
. More information on Nimble Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.nimblesoftware.com/
if you want to read more on AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 on Nimble Software's website. AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AllWallpapersLite directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\AllWallpapersLite\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove AllWallpapers Lite 2.0. awplite.exe is the AllWallpapers Lite 2.0's primary executable file and it takes about 2.51 MB (2636288 bytes) on disk.
AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.15 MB (3304202
bytes) on disk.
- awplite.exe (2.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
This web page is about AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 version 2.0
AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 is an application released by the software company Nimble Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AllWallpapers Lite 2.0". The AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AllWallpapers Lite 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AllWallpapers Lite 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.nimblesoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AllWallpapersLite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AllWallpapers Lite 2.0.
8. After uninstalling AllWallpapers Lite 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 by Nimble Software from your PC, we are not saying that AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 by Nimble Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AllWallpapers Lite 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:09:30.740